Media + Speaking
Interested in interviewing me on your podcast or videocast? Or maybe having me speak at your event? Please contact me for collaborative opportunities!
Childbirth Educator, Coach and Alternative Therapist
Rachel Yellin has been a teacher and therapist in San Francisco since 2002.
Her teachings span from yoga to childbirth preparation to healthy lifestyle education. As the founder of Yes To Birth!, which includes online classes in childbirth education and birth techniques, a Birthing Resource Guide, and Audio Relaxation Program, Rachel has helped thousands of women and their partners have deeply satisfying birth and postpartum experiences.
Rachel is a sought-after guest speaker at birth-centers, hospitals, health conferences, radio/web shows, pregnancy fairs, and fundraisers.Contact Rachel
- How to engage a partner in the birth process
- Spirituality in birth
- Bring religion into the birth room
- Communication with care providers during labor
- State of birth environments in the United States
- Benefits of Yoga during pregnancy and birth
- Using Hypnosis to prepare for birth
- Women and harnessing their power
- Self-love as it relates to pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum
- Creating a healthy placenta and baby through nutrition
- Most common obstacles to low intervention births that can be prevented
- How to avoid unnecessary interventions
- The nervous systems role in childbirth